Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we set out our policy relating to the collection, usage, storage and disclosure of your personal data, if any (this "Policy"). This Policy is part of the Terms and Conditions governing this Website (this “Website”) and should be read in conjunction therewith.
By using this Website, you authorize us and grant your express consent to us:
- to collect: (a) your IP address, visiting preferences and counts by means of Cookies for compiling aggregate statistics on how visitors browse this Website and for the purpose of managing and improving the content and design of this Website (collectively, the “Data”);
- to collect, use, store, process and to treat automatically or mechanically the Data in connection with the operation of this Website and/or our business;
- to transfer or to disclose any or all the Data to the contractor(s) of Melco International Development Limited (“Melco International”) who may be located in a region or jurisdiction other than Hong Kong for handling, processing and/or storing the Data (or any part thereof) provided that Melco International has entered into a confidentiality agreement with such contractor(s) prohibiting against any unauthorized use or disclosure of the Data by such contractor(s).
If you register as a media representative online, you may receive periodic mailings, faxes or emails from us on new products and services or upcoming events. We may also share the information you have provided us with our subsidiaries and partners in a region or jurisdiction in or other than Hong Kong for related purposes. If you do not wish us to share that information, please specify in writing in the space provided in the registration form (under “Media Enquiry”). Please note that it is mandatory for you to provide personal data marked with asterisks. In the event that you do not provide such personal data, we will not be able to include you on our media mailing list.
"Cookies" are a piece of information that our Website transfers to your computer's hard drive, for record keeping purposes. The cookies simply operate as a unique identifier, which helps us to know what you find interesting and useful on this Website. Any Data collected from this Website does not identify the user, allowing you to remain anonymous in our collection of Data. Our cookies do not collect and store your personal information such as your name, address or phone number. You may set your browser to block cookies, doing so may affect your ability to fully access the content on our website.
We use Google Analytics for tracking traffic on this Website. Google Analytics creates a cookie for each user to:
- Distinguish unique users
- Remember traffic source information
- Determine the start and end of a session
Such statistics are collected for the purpose of managing and improving the content and design of this Website. We do not use, and have no intention to use the visitor data to personally identify anyone. The statistics will not be provided to any third parties.
You can choose not to accept cookies. However, it is important to note that some of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
We will not send you any unsolicited advertising information without your consent. If you are receiving any promotional information about us and no longer wish to receive this information, you may request to have your email address removed from our list by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We grant you the right, upon reasonable prior written request, to have access to your Data and to request any amendment thereto.
Privacy Policies of Linked Sites and Advertiser
This Website may contain links to other sites, as well as advertisements from companies with their own sites. These other sites may not have privacy policies, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. If you have any questions about how these other sites use your information, you should contact them directly.
Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to change, add, delete and/or amend, without notice, at any time and from time to any provisions of this Policy.
This Policy can be translated into other languages which are provided for reference only. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and any translated versions, the English version shall prevail.
This Policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and you hereby agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong in relation to any legal actions or proceedings arising out of and/or in connection with this Policy.